Now with the recent studies, we came to know that the COVID-19 is transmitted by the respiratory droplets and close contact with the people. These droplets have occurred when the person sneezes or coughs. Which means the virus can spread among the people when they are in close contact with each other while speaking, sneezing or coughing. In such a case the CDC recommends to wear a respirator KN95 Face Mask in the public settings as social distancing is difficult to maintain in the public transport.
Wearing masks can be an inconvenience but to keep their community stay healthy one should get used it. Anyone can wear the mask over the age of 2 which is recommended by the CDC. The people are infected with the COVID-19 before the symptoms are developed. So, it is essential to wear the KN95 Face Maskunder the advice by the officials. Before using the mask one should know how to wear, remove and dispose of them. The best practices should be followed about hand hygiene and physical distancing. Here are some things to be followed by the people who are with the symptoms and the common people.
- Once you find symptoms of the disease then wear mask and self-isolate. Most of people get cured without special treatment. If you feel more discomfort in breathing then seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Symptoms of the COVID-19 include fever, sore throat, cough, fatigue and difficulty in breathing. Don’t afraid once you got all these symptoms, it develops only gradually and it is not necessary to go for the medication. Most of the time the virus is developed without any early symptoms.
- Follow the instructions carefully on how to wear masks, take off and dispose of the masks.
- Avoid going to crowded spaces where the group of people are in contact. You might not know who has been infected, so have at least 1 m distance from the people who have the respiratory symptoms.
- Have a frequent hand rub with the sanitizer or use soap and water when your hands are dirty. When coughing or sneezing cover with the bent elbow or the tissue, dispose of the tissue immediately and perform hand hygiene. Don’t touch your nose, eyes or mouth.
- Thus, follow all the preventive measures suggested by the health officials. Avoid visiting hospitals unnecessarily, it helps to protect you and others.